Our accredited accountants (CPA, CGA) will produce all financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, cash-flow statement…) according to the highest standards of quality for both profit and non-profit oriented businesses. You’ll have all your financial documentation (balance sheet, cash flow report, etc.) prepared accurately and on time.
We see our role in the financial reporting process as an opportunity to provide you with constructive solutions for maximizing your profitability and efficiency.
Well–organized financial records ensure that your daily operations stay efficient and are conducted as effectively as possible. This is why our firm offers a full range of cost effective accounting services.
We perform the following services on an ongoing basis:
- Account keeping (monthly / quarterly / annual)
- Setting up an accounting system for new businesses
- End of the year preparations, along with monthly and quarterly reports
- Thorough review and analysis of the bookkeeping process
- Adjusting and closing all entries
- Financial statement analysis and projections
Our accountants always work with the most recent version of QuickBooks to assess and analyze your numbers into one single report. In addition, we can work with a variety of original source documents. The Profit Line can streamline them, scan them in, and even bring them up to date in QuickBooks. We’ll always send you instant, up to the minute financial statements whenever you need them. Call us today and find out how we can help.
- Bookkeeping Services
- Accounting Services
- Tax Services
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation
- Invoicing Services
- Payroll Services in Toronto and New York
- Job Costing Calculations
- Profitability by Client & Revenue
- Government Remittances
- Budget to Actual Reports